Welcome to Point Farm Crafts!
Some of our rural crafts
We are a family run business selling arts and rural crafts at local shops, craft fairs and country shows, and displaying our work at art galleries across the West Midlands and Mid-Wales. Our business is based at our smallholding in the hills of the beautiful mid-Wales county of Powys, where we breed our own sheep for our woollen items and have willow beds to provide materials for our basket making. We use our farmyard barns for worm production and woodturning.
We produce the following crafts for sale locally, and can post items if you would like to order directly from us.
- Fleeces, wool and knitted/woven items from our flock of Ryeland sheep and other wools
- Woodturnings from local and imported timbers including a wide range of household and artistic pieces
- embroidered handbags, holdalls and covers for your mobile, iPad, notebook, laptop, ebook reader
- willow products including living hedges, garden sculptures, baskets and hurdles
- paintings, in oil on the reverse of glass. Both originals and prints are available, plus greetings cards and postcards
- dendrobaena worms for fishing, composting and wormeries.
We keep stocks of many of our products, and also make on commission to your requirements. Please use the Contact Us page for any enquiries.